Monday, September 10, 2012

Attempt #2!

This is the second blog I've attempted to start in the past three months. My first blog, entitled Transformation, did not go well. I had no followers or comments. Not very useful when your main purpose of starting a blog in the first place is to receive feedback on your writing! I like to think that this time will be different. Of course, I will be more knowledgable in the blogging world this time! I will try to find followers, follow other blogs, etc.... Here goes nothing!

Now, in order to help people start commenting: what should my next piece of writing be about? I love writing dramatic stories and sad stories.

3 comments:

  1. Write about your life! What classes are you taking this year? What colleges are you looking into? What are your aspirations? These are all things I'd love to hear about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never miss a happy ending romantic story...!! you get the clue..??

    *wink*wink*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)