Monday, September 24, 2012

Breaking the Blogging Schedule!

I know I don't usually post on Mondays, but I have a book review that I can't wait until Wednesday to post it. Here it is! *drum roll, please!*

Today, I'll be reviewing A Time for Dancing by Davida Wills Hurwin. This book is about two friends, Samantha and Juliana, who are both seniors in high school. Juliana (aka Jules) is diagnosed with lymphoma, which comes as a total surprise and shock. She has chemotherapy, hair loss, a mean doctor, and so much more. Hair loss is one of the hardest things for Jules to deal with. Eventually, Juliana becomes so fed up with everything that she decides to stop chemo. What happens next? Read the book to find out! I've read this book a number of times. Each time, it gets more and more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)