Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Book Review: Out of My Mind ( and a little something else!)

Today, I'm going to be reviewing the book Out of My Mind. This novel is about a girl with cerebral palsy who is a genius. However, because she cannot talk, people assume that she is mentally dissabled as well as physically. I am not very far into this book, but I read the first few chapters last night. I couldn't stop reading. This book is awesome!

I also have a very interesting assignment that I'd like to share with all of you. I am reading The Scarlet Letter in English right now. As those of you who have read this book know, Hester Prynne has committed adultery. As a punishment, she must wear the letter "A" (for adultery) on her chest for the rest of her life. My assignment is to simulate this by wearing a letter all school day that represents one of our flaws. I am currently wearing an M for messy. I am going to be chronicling reactions get. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)