Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A bad end to a good relationship

So, in order to pursue my mission of giving back to my community, I have decided to participate in an all school seminar day and teach a class on skin cancer. I've asked a club sponsor, and she was more than happy to do it.

That's when it all started. I knew that it was just a matter of time before something bad happened.  As the weeks passed, the relationship between me and my sponsor (yes, I know that's not correct grammar, thank you!) has gotten more and more tense. Now it has ended in a huge fight. I have made the decision to end the relationship.

The point to this story is that student-teacher relationships are very fragile. I never realized this, but the relationships that we have with people can often be gone in an instant.

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine anybody not getting along w/you, Morgan. Sounds like you made the right decision. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. As a teacher, I'm certain you'd be one of my favs, and yesss, I know we're not supposed to have those . . . so?! ;-) Hope this week is better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)