Thursday, March 14, 2013

Got Green? Blogfest 2.0






     I am not Irish (I'm part German and part Polish), but I do love some Irish foods, such as 


Irish Soda Bread and scones, and of 


course there are those wonderful Shamrock shakes and Lucky  Charms! I also know some 


pretty great Irish people. My mom's former colleague was Irish, and my cousin's boyfriend is 


Irish as well. I've always loved the concepts of four-leaf-clovers and leprechauns! I apologize 


for the funky formatting of this post. 

5 comments:

  1. I haven't had (or thought of, for that matter) Irish Soda Bread in a long time....good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oirish Soda Breads ROCKS :)

    Thanks for participating and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, we Irish love to eat! Soda bread??? Thanks for the memories on that one...haven't had any since I was a little kid. My Grandma Smith used to make it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irish soda bread is a must! I'll be having my fair share tomorrow.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good food brings all of us together. Enjoyed your post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)