Saturday, April 20, 2013

Blogging A to Z-R






R is for Random. This is pretty much a random list of all the things I love that start with R! Here we go...

1. Reading- I just finished this amazing YA book by Amy Efaw called After. It's this book about a girl who has to go to court, and the ending is really surprising! I'm planning on posting a review tomorrow, but this is just a preview to get all of my readers excited!

2. Red Velvet Cupcakes- I LOVE red velvet cupcakes!!! I am convinced that they're the best thing ever invented. I even got a book full of cupcake recipes last year for my birthday, just to give you an idea of how much I love them!

3. Resting- I can't seem to get enough rest lately. Perhaps that's because I'm a junior in high school with a very busy schedule?

4. Raspberries- I love raspberries.They're my favorite summer fruit- so red and cute and yummy!!

4 comments:

  1. I love random things! :) Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the R list you have here! It has some of the best things in life (especially raspberries :D )

    I love cupcakes! I have a daughter who would agree with you that red velvet cupcakes/cookies/cake are the best things ever invented! I have a to-die-for recipe too :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red velvet cupcakes, reading, and resting. You've described to me my perfect Sunday. Well, any day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those all...well, with the exception of raspberries.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)