Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back-to-School Jitters

All good things must come to an end, and summer is no exception. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. I'm always nervous to meet my teachers, particularly this year. My gym teacher is on maternity leave. I don't know when she'll be back. It's always nerve wracking to walk into a classroom where there's a strange, new adult staring at you.

On the other hand, I am excited to be a senior at last. However, I cannot help feeling a bit nostalgic. All these years have gone by so fast! I remember when high school was a scary concept, yet soon it will just be a vague memory. In the words of Dr. Seuss, "Don't cry because it's over- smile because it happened!"

In terms of English this year, I am taking a writing class. Senior English gives students a ton of options to choose from, and I was in the mood to improve my writing! We'll see how it goes!

See you for Feature and Follow Friday on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)