Wednesday, November 6, 2013

IWSG: Fear

In my English class, we were challenged to write a piece that personified emotion. Here it is!! This fits in perfectly with IWSG Day!!

Fear is staring at me in the face. Her stare is so intense that I cannot look away. Fear is a four year old girl who never takes no for an answer. She creeps up on me every now and then using a sneaky walk to trick me into thinking she isn't there. Fear resides in my back pocket. Sometimes I forget --that she is there, but she nudges me every so often, preventing me from forgetting about her. I tell her to leave me alone. She does, but she always ends up coming back sooner or later. When I am at school, I force Fear to hide so that nobody but me is aware of her presence. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow...that's deep! I am certain that you got a good letter grade on your work!? I can't say that I have ever put an individual personality into my emotions, anything just comes from me and myself alone. Sandy of sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool way to look at it. It is okay to acknowledge fear is in our life as long as we are able to show fear its place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not be afraid. Do not be afraid. These words just kept echoing in the back of my mind as I read your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)