Thursday, February 6, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday!


Question of the Week: If you could read a book for the “first time” again, which book would it be? Why?
That is a very tough question. There are about a gazillion answers that I could give you right now. If I had to choose just ONE, it'd be My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I would also choose Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom.

I wanted to take a second and promote my new blog, which is entitled Cancer Sucks. I am having major reconstructive surgery this summer and wanted to promote it here to get followers. You'll have to visit my blog to read the whole story! PLEASE follow. Link to blog:secretlifeofmorgankatz.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read either of those books but I saw My Sister's Keeper. I'm gonna follow your new blog as well. Good luck and have a great week.

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice, I haven't read the book but cried my eyes out at the film which is making me wary of reading the book as the film was traumatic enough!

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing choice, I remember reading this and absolutely sobbing my heart out. It's one of my favourites and I love it - it would be great to read that shock ending for the first time all over again. New GFC follower :) My F&F Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! New follower via GFC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)