Wednesday, February 5, 2014

IWSG: Success!!!!

I wanted to share a good story on this snowy, dreary morning (at least in Chicago, that is!). I just finished my last final English paper ever of high school. We were assigned an analytical paper about our writing over the course of the semester.  Here's the catch- it had to be creative, and it had to have an overarching theme. I was overwhelmed at first, but then I met with my teacher,  and he suggested that I write about the power of collaboration in writing. I got an A on the paper, and was shocked beyond belief.

3 comments:

  1. Well done and congrats! Nice to have one class off your docket, eh? And does that mean graduation this spring? Spring of senior year is a fun one... suddenly your whole class ought to get along because they are all getting sentimental about leaving each other. Not sure why it works that way, but enjoy it while it's there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the A. Also on coming to the end of your high school English life, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! An accomplishment to be sure. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)