Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blogging A-Z: A


'A' is for Arthur. I used to love watching Arthur as a kid! We didn't have cable back then ( now we do), so that was pretty much the only show on tv.

My theme for this challenge is 'A Walk down Memory lane'. I am blogging about things that have happened so far in my 17.95 years of life. For each letter, I will say roughly what age the event occurred.
For those of you who are new to my blog, I'm Morgan. I'm 17 (turning 18 on May 5th), and I am a senior in high school. I love reading, sleeping, cooking, and food. I also am working on becoming someone who works out- really hard, let me tell you. I feel great after I work out, but lack the motivation. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I hope you become a regular!



I put a video clip of Arthur below. Feel free to watch!



5 comments:

  1. Oh man I loved this show as well. We had cable off and on, but I remember watching this either way.

    Brandon Ax: Writer's Storm

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say it takes 21 days to build or break a habit. Keep working out and it'll all come together for you! Best wishes!

    deborahdera.com & writingforpeanuts.com - A to Z! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll turn 37 on May 5th! Back when I was your age, Cinco de Mayo wasn't a thing in the United States. Not that you mentioned Cinco de Mayo, but it's what people always mention now when I tell them my birthday.

    I'm here from the A-Z challenge. Best of luck with your writing. I love Arthur. I loved the books as a kid. The show started when I began babysitting, so then I grew to love the show through my young charges. I adore the theme song. Who can hear it and not feel instantly happy and inspired?

    As for working out, I began working out regularly when I was, hey, pretty much exactly your age given our shared birthdays. Just a couple months before I graduated high school. It's been almost twenty years, and with a few long breaks, I've been a regular. Believe me, in nineteen years, you'll be so glad you'll be glad you did it. You didn't ask for advice, but here's some anyway: make sure to have lots of variety in your workouts. Otherwise, it'll get boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter, who's 14, and I don't admit to watching Arthur occasionally. It's cute.

    As for working out, I just joined a gym and my goal is to go 3 times a week - easier said then done between jobs, house stuff and chauffeuring my daughter around.

    http://carolsnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Morgan,

    Glad for your visit which showed you cared because you left a comment! :)

    I am glad to walk down your lane because i from a different world, Cameroon in Africa where growing up was different and still is!

    Never heard of Arthur and didn't watch Barnie or play with a Barbie etc!

    Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)