Thursday, July 10, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday!


Question of the Week: If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS), where would you go?

Hmmm.. this is a toughie! I'd wanna go so many places: George Washington, Jamestown, Abe Lincoln, meet the founding fathers of our country (I like US History if you can't tell) ... Although the places I would NOT want to go include the dinosaur era, the Holocaust/WWII era, me being born at 35 weeks gestation and being in the hospital, and being diagnosed with cancer in 2011(cured now). Thanks but no thanks on those!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's always better to not go back to your own life! There's a reason certain things are in your past! Congratulations on being cured though :) I'd like to go all the way back to the Anglo-Saxons! I'm an old GFC follower! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone would want to go back the the Holocaust era haha! The dinosaur era, maybe... I think I'd just spend most of my time there running and screaming, but whatever. It's good to hear that you're cured now. :)

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)